Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Private DNS > How to create private namer server with NetworkSolutions
How to create private namer server with NetworkSolutions
In order to create or modify an IP address that is associated with your Name Server, it will first be necessary to log in to the Account that contains the parent domain of the name server you want to create or modify. (i.e. if you want to modify the IP address of the host "ns1.yourdomain.com", you must be logged in for the domain yourdomain.com.)
- Visit our website at http://www.networksolutions.com .
- Enter your User ID and password in the dialogue box provided beneath the "Customer Log In" header, click "Log In".
- Click "Manage host Servers" at the bottom of the left navigation. If "Manage Host Servers" does not appear once you have logged in, cut and paste the following URL into your browser: https://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/manage-it/manage-nameservers.jhtml
- Enter the name of the host server to be created or modified into the first dialog box provided, click "Continue".
- Enter or verify the IP address. Click "Continue".
- Confirm the changes to the host server. If the information is correct, click "Apply Change".
- Your changes have been submitted. Click "Back to Account Manager Home".
It may take up to 72 hours for this change to be recognized across the Internet.
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution