- Visit our website at http://www.networksolutions.com .
- Enter your User ID and password in the dialogue box provided beneath the "Customer Log In" header, click "Log In".
- Click "Manage host Servers" at the bottom of the left navigation. If "Manage Host Servers" does not appear once you have logged in, cut and paste the following URL into your browser: https://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/manage-it/manage-nameservers.jhtml
- Enter the name of the host server to be created or modified into the first dialog box provided, click "Continue".
- Enter or verify the IP address. Click "Continue".
- Confirm the changes to the host server. If the information is correct, click "Apply Change".
- Your changes have been submitted. Click "Back to Account Manager Home".
- 132 Users Found This Useful
How do I register personal nameservers for my domain? If you would like to run your own...
You will need to have access to the welcome email RFH sent you when you opened your hosting...
If you are running your own DNS server and would like to use your domain name to create a...
If you would like to register your name servers, you will first need to get the two IP addresses...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution