- Please log into your account.
- Click on "Domain List."
- Click on the link of the domain you would like to register a name server for.
- Click on the "Register Name Server" link at the bottom of the screen.
- You are then prompted to add the first part of the name server extension. We strongly suggest that you use ns1 and ns2 as the beginning extensions. The rest of the name server appears by default as your domain name.
NOTE: Please DO NOT enter www as the beginning extension for your name server. This will cause forwarding problems in the future.
- Enter the IP address in the text boxes directly below name of the server, EXACTLY as the ISP has given them to you.
- Then click on the "Update" button, and your name server is registered.
- 141 Users Found This Useful
How do I register personal nameservers for my domain? If you would like to run your own...
You will need to have access to the welcome email RFH sent you when you opened your hosting...
In order to create or modify an IP address that is associated with your Name Server, it will...
If you are running your own DNS server and would like to use your domain name to create a...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution